[T2] RE; [Q] Ethanol

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Nov 30 13:23:02 MST 2015

checked my state and short of racing gas $5+ gal the nearest station with
purgas is over 35miles away, with a big body of water (cheasapeake bay) in
between.

major urban non attainment areas do not allow non ethonal gas.  I changed
my fuel lines etc to accomodate the stuff years ago.

sometimes you just have to deal with it, like lead free gas for the good
of the whole

Bob