[T2] head banging in Baltimore picking at straws.

MUTS . muts at verizon.net
Sat Nov 28 09:37:15 MST 2015

When I have free 3 days, Bob, I can visit you from NJ- do you have space
for an extra van back there?

  Make sure base of plug is touching RELIABLE ground in your test- and
is engine block REALLY grounded to battery? Clean that bolt going to the
body wall from battery ground!  I'd use new plugs- the electrode can be
shorted to base by crud in deep groove around electrode.
    Also, wiring can loose current through old insulation- put a new
wire on test plug to see if it improves.  Also screw in base of wire can
be against oxidized copper wire and allow poor conduction.

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper