[T2] Dashboard lights.

Snoopy vwsnoopy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:27:38 MST 2015

Superbrightleds.com.  They have the bulb and housings. Housings are cheap, at least get a couple in case something goes wrong.

Led bulbs will not dim with the headlight switch. If you need for them to dim, you will have to buy an led dimmer and superbright sells those too

The leds come in many colors and brightnesses, I chose bright green and it isn't over powering, just gives everything a nice hue. Grab a few different colors/sizes if your up to  personalization.
Superbright is Inexpensive and they ship quick!

Purists can stop reading now.

I also wired a red led into each turn signal wire and drilled a small hole in the dash on the right and left.  I installed a bezel (also at superbright) and inserted the led with housing.   Now when I have the turn signal actuated it actually tells me which direction.  It also draws attention to, "hey, your turn signal didn't turn off dummy". Lol

I have no affiliation with the company, I just like them.

Please excuse the brevity or typos in this email. Sent from my iPhone