[T2] 1800 cc engine intake manifold fasteners

Snoopy vwsnoopy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 06:50:18 MST 2015

Bus depot sells an 8 x 9 mm stud. if you call, It is for for the head to exhaust on a T4

Look up time sert, it's a step up from helicoils IMO and comes as a set with drill, tap, etc so you'll be ready for the next time this happens

Please excuse the brevity or typos in this email. Sent from my iPhone