[T2] Headlight problems

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Wed Nov 4 16:04:29 MST 2015

I looked into changing the switch. I have light switches from a '78 and a '79 bus. According to the Bus Depot on line catalog, these switch are interchangeable from '70 - '79. I pulled my switch out of the dashboard and compared the two. There is one less connector on the new switch and one of the connectors n the new switch is one of those half connectors. So that idea came to a screeching halt. I'm going to try to drop the fuse box to find out what the numbers are. Jamie asked me to do that.
I went to the type 2 library and found an article under Electrical, Secondary about halogen light replacement. Maybe the article will give some ideas on what to do next.

Bob Pratt