[T2] Headlight problems

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 15:42:48 MST 2015

OK. I've replaced of the ground connectors in the rear with new ones as they were loose and or broken. I've replace the ground connectors and housings on the front turn signals. I cleaned and reinstalled the ground strap from the frame to the transmission.

I've considered buying a new harness, but they are expensive and they only go from the rear to the fuse box.

What I can't understand is that all these problems started when I replaced the headlights with LEDs.

Bob Pratt