[T2] Headlight problems

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Sun Nov 1 15:58:12 MST 2015

Hi Kevin,
I've spent most of the summer checking, cleaning, and replacing bad ground connectors.
I'm afraid to pull and yank on the wiring under the dashboard. I don't want make things worse.
I wish I know where to start. I originally bought this bus so that I had something to drive while I worked on the beetle, but instead, I've used whatever time working on the bus.

Bob Pratt