[T2] someone please take photo of coil

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Sat May 30 08:27:47 MST 2015

Yes.. and yes..
there is a white wire from the ECU,, and that is the one I am talking about

do you have a white wire from the ecu?

because I am not familiar with the AUTO,, but I'd guess it is the same...
you say.. " reverse comes from the shifer in an automatic."

I am not worried about the reverse lights as such,, but the black wire that
goes to the reverse light fuse holder,,, is power to the double relay... on
a manual trans bus..
when you put the fuse in the holder,, that is the point the power is bugged
off to go to the switch,, then back to the back up lights,,  we don't need
that part of the circuit..
but in a manual trans bus.. you need the power to the double relay on that
same circuit.. so it needs to be connected at the 15 terminal,, coil power
terminal