[T2] Inspection sticker

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Mon May 11 21:29:33 MST 2015

Genny - I think - should be putting out 13+ volts at speed (2000 rpm? 2500? Less because it's a generator?)

I had an issue where it was putting out the right voltage but the light was on because of a loose connection under the dash, so there is that as well...

Cheers,
    Tom

----
 "We are MoTown. We are professionals. We're here to get the job done."