[T2] Inspection sticker

ka1dza ka1dza at verizon.net
Mon May 11 17:36:58 MST 2015

I want to thank everyone who answered all my question over the last few months.
I'm hopefully ready for an inspection sticker and hope to get one tomorrow. In Massachusetts, for a vehicle that is 41 years old, I only need to pass a safety inspection. No emissions!

Even after replacing to brushes in the generator, the light stays on. I'm trying to find information on testing the output of the generator and voltage regulator.

I'm trying to get hold of my cousin to help with the carb adjustment.

Again thank to everyone for taking the time to share their knowledge with me.

Bob Pratt