[T2] engine seal problems.

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sat May 2 11:18:02 MST 2015

just an alert I went to put my engine seal in my bus new engine and found
it wasn't completely split all the way round and had to finish it up
myself with a sharp knife, not a big deal but was half on before I realize
why I was having so many problems.

slowly but surely it is coming together.  decided to replace exhaust
system and since I don't have heater boxes I bought some headers from
European Motorworks and when they arrived one of them wouldn't fit no
matter how it was jiggled or adjusted..  they have agreed to replace it
but delays stuff by at least a week...

this is taking forever to get bus back on the road.  close but still no
cigar.