[T2] Carbs and change if altitude

Jim Denton 2thingswild at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 07:36:07 MST 2015

Advance you timing about 1° for every thousand feet above 4000'.  This will
compensate somewhat for the elevation gain. Your engine will run richer as
it goes up which will make up for a little of the power loss as well. If
too rich then you could lean it back up, but that would be a lot of work to
do every trip.

If you live at higher elevations then a bigger engine with higher
compression is the way to go.  Adding a turbo would be another option.