[T2] AFR Gauge

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Fri Mar 13 21:06:59 MST 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 11:06 PM, Michael Howe <dedhammike at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any suggestions on mounting an O2  sensor for an Innovex Wide Band Kit into
> my EMPI 3483 2 tip exhaust on my 73 bus?  I know that I can only pick up 2
> cylinders.  Installing dual IDF 40s and will need to tune.

I'd put it in the bend between the collector and the muffler - better
than the tailpipe side when you can help it (less outside air
influence risk).

go ahead and install two, though - spring for the extra wideband and
bung to put on the other side.   depending on your meter you might be
able to wire both in and switch between them - else wire in a switch
on the signal wire - going to be critical when tuning duals.   less
critical when doing a single or EFI, but it's really easy to get one
bank wrong with duals.