[T2] Bus wiring

ka1dza ka1dza at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 15:42:12 MST 2015

OK guys, it was suggested that maybe the emergency blinker switch was defective causing fuse 8 to blow. I disconnected all of the markers. I pulled the switch out of the dash, removed the front marker housing from the body, and connected the markers outside the body. Both markers lit when I turned on the headlights. The emergency flashers worked too.
I remounted the marker housings and reconnected the wiring. I turned on the headlights. The markers worked! As soon as I turned on the flashers, fuse 8 blew again!

Any suggestions? I hate tracking down bad wiring!

Have a good weekend.

Bob Pratt