[T2] wanna trip to Baltimore??

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Thu Jun 18 09:49:08 MST 2015

with ether it will backfire which leaves me to suspect timing is not dead
on or even that close but I  have moved the dist basically 360degrees
(moved the wires)

have done the engine TDC on #1 and rotor at 1plug wire several times
both valves on 1 are closed hard to tell if 3 are overlapping because I
can't see and move crank at same time and there is no one nearby I trust
to do it right or know what they are looking at or moving.  gotta find a
large mirror but wife won't let me have hers

momma's picture is turned to the wall and I have talked to the engine in
german.

unfortunatley the last decent professional has retired and moved away
locally.  would call and pay someone if there were someone to call

thanks
Bob