[T2] why won't it start

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Mon Jun 8 14:48:33 MST 2015

read this again...
"Black wire on Neg is the double relay and white is the power from ignition
that formerly went to fan"

the NEG term on the coil should only have the trigger for the crane... and
the trigger for the injectors,

you can't feed the double relay from the NEG term on the coil.. and you
can't put power from ignition that formerly went to fan to the NEG term....

I think you wrote this wrong... that white wire with the loom on it sure
looks like the trigger to the injectors.. thru the ECU....
but if that white wire is power from ignition that formerly went to fan ,,
then it goes on the POS + terminal..

the black wire that you say goes to the double relay.... IF it does go to
term 86c on the double relay,, then it should be coming from the POS + term
of the coil..