[T2] why won't it start

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Jun 8 09:23:42 MST 2015

near terminal is + far terminal is -

Red and Yellow wires are for the Crane ignition and are under the bolts
and weren't removed

fan circuit has long ago been completely removed and wired directly

the plug with label is the old diagnostic plug I have it taped to the
harness out of the way

ground wires under the air box are attached (thier white in the Kyle
Automotive wiring harness but yes all three are attached.

Black wire on Neg is the double relay and white is the power from ignition
that formerly went to fan.

distributor has been set 90deg clockwise and still won,t start. in this
photo dist is set at 1TDC and crank, rotor, cap are all lined up.

got in there with flashlight and double checked all the vacuum lines and
pulled many and reinstalled.  in fact at one point or another thay have
all been pulled and reinstalled.  runner boots are fairly new and double
checked for leaks, (but that would only really affect one cyl anyway)

is on charge at the moment have cranked the batteries low.

thanks
Bob