[T2] why won't it start

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Fri Jun 5 20:57:56 MST 2015

Bob,,,
the brown wire going to the plastic plug is for ground,, and appears to be
with a yellow wire.. and red ??
I would assume that is a relay plug,, the brown wire for ground,, and the
other 2 are for the circuit.. like the fan in the engine bay ceiling.. but
that plug doesn't look like the fan relay plug,,, there is another plug in
the pic with a label I can't read.. and that appears like the fan relay
plug..
guessing,,,

your distributor strikes me that it is out by 90 deg....

make sure all 3 brown wires under the air distributor are attached to the
ground.

that spare black wire probably goes to the test plug .... you can check
continuity on it... from the wire to terminal 13 .. second row.. left hole..
if you still have the test plug,

my guess...
timing is off ,,,,  90 deg
tooo much air... vacuum leak....

there is a black(grounded)  / white(coil +)  pair of wires coming from a
cable that rests on the top of the coil........ what does that power ??