[T2] why won't it start.

Raceing Cajun raceingcajun at communicomm.com
Wed Jun 3 09:55:35 MST 2015

Hello Bob,

    Does the engine make any noise's when turn it over? Such as does it,
backfire, pop, or act like it is hitting back against the starter?  It
sounds like you have touched all the big points on the check list, GAS,
FIRE, AIR, so I agree its something off the wall. Do you have a helper? Have
someone turn it over, and with the distributor clamp loose, while its
cranking, rotate the distributor by hand, and see if it, pops or hits back
against the starter. You may have the cam timing off or distributor out of
time, etc.. Check these things and get back to me, and we'll go through the
cam timing check, its simple with no major tear down required.

Skipper