[T2] why won't it start.

Mike Converse mikec at projectdesign.com
Wed Jun 3 09:33:22 MST 2015

Bob,

Few things come to mind:

	Bad coil, rotor, cap, condenser, points, or wires - I know you are getting spark, but is it strong enough? verify/test all components of ignition system
	Temp Sensor II is bad or shorted
	too much air - remove, and inspect all hoses and connections. make absolutely sure you have a good seal between runners and cylinder heads.
	bad cold start valve - may be flooding it, disconnect and try after 20 mins