[T2] never ending story in Baltimore (fwd)

Tyler Hardison tyler at seraph-net.net
Fri Jul 24 09:09:15 MST 2015

Hey Bob,

You did check compression? Have you pulled the injectors to ensure that
they are spraying?

Vacuum leaks? Vacuum hoses routed correctly? Take a spray bottle with some
water and spray mists around the air intakes.. does the engine note change?

And finally.. Are you sure your plug wires are in the right positions?
maybe swapped a pair of wires?

--t