[T2] never ending story in Baltimore (fwd)

MUTS . muts at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 09:10:56 MST 2015

I asked this before- have you put a vac gauge on it to see what it is?
Sounds like our 78 bus now- starts, stalls unless you higher rpm it.
Let it warm up, it will run- gotta find the air leak......In her bus, it
was the manifolds to airbox boots.  Poor starting could be cold start
valve not opening.

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper