[T2] Re 70 CV Joints

steve blackham homecraftproperties at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 15:03:05 MST 2015

My ancient eyes didn't see that.  A local rebuilder wouldn't care though.  Reuses the shaft and CV housing, just grinds them to fit new ball bearing.  Installs new boots.  Warrantees it!!  (for the cost of one side or new CV)
If you're in Happy Valley?:CV Axle Express Inc - Quality Axle Rebuilding/Remanufacturing

|   |
| CV Axle Express Inc - Quality Axle Rebuilding/RemanufacturingCV Axle Repair, Remanufacturing and Sales Welcome to the leading CV Axle / CV Joint remanufacturing service in Utah. We have been in business building cv axles for 19 years.  |
|  |
| View on cvaxleexpress.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |