[T2] signs of life in Baltimore

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Jul 3 17:12:15 MST 2015

have crane fireball ignition and coil. get an awesome spark.

have 89 octane gas too. (pings on 87)

this is a "rebuilt" engine by reputable builder.  Reused pistons and cyl
but now rings.  jugs only had 13,000 miles on em.  (newish case, crank,
new bearinngs, cam. valves)

suspicion is that gas is feeble as it sat all winter (since Oct) I have
drained 5 gal and replaced with fresh.

need to reset valves as set them 180 off by accident so if it stops
raining I will do that next.
  battery is on charger at moment.

thanks
Bob