[T2] Getting the Engine and Transaxle Together: What's the Trick?

John Rogers arathorn.rogers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:18:54 MST 2015

Hi Roger,

What I find helpful once everything is lined up properly, which means the
bell housing and engine surfaces are parallel top to bottom as well as the
bottom engine bolts and tranny spline line up, is wiggling the engine left
and right as it is pushed forward rather than just pushing straight ahead.

Cheers,

John