[T2] Proud new owner

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Wed Jan 7 12:32:34 MST 2015

Jules gave you excellent advice.  I would consider replacing the rubber brake lines, and and FOR SURE replace the rubber fuel line where it penetrates the engine fire wall.

It is was me, I think I would also consider draining (and replacing with new) the gas in the carb(s) and gas tank, and installing new fuel filter(s) for any crud that may have accumulated in the gas tank.  I would also remove the spark plugs and spray some light oil in each cylinder and crank engine for a few seconds.  New gas, replace the plugs and hope for the best :)

Dave Gillingham
Owner/Broker
Coronado Island Realty
O: 619-435-0145 x 103