[T2] 1971 bus Muffler replacement

Neal F. Jarvis nealfjarvis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:04:18 MST 2015

I put retractable seat belts in my 71.

They actually came from a Super Beetle.

There was a pin like piece that needed a hole to set into so I had to drill a small hole for it.

They mounted laying down instead of setting up but worked just fine.

I only had them in the front seats.

I picked them up for $10 at a swamp meet at a VW show.

Neal

Neal F Jarvis
Office Manager
RJ Berra Inc. T/A