[T2] [BP] diesel conversion woes ...

Jim Arnott jrasite at eoni.com
Wed Aug 19 17:13:10 MST 2015

What Greg said.  Tow/trailer it to your local muffler shop.  Pay the man to fab what you need.  Mine is a 2.0 ABA into a Vanagon and the shop charged about $500 including the cat and muffler.  Just make sure that the fabricator recognizes that the entire exhaust system fastens ONLY to the engine. Mine’s run for close to 30k miles with no failure.

Jim