[T2] Break booster/master cylinder.

ka1dza ka1dza at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 11:26:13 MST 2015

I found the leak. It was under the reservoir were the hose pushes into the tank. I can't get the clamp tight enough. There was the remains of a short rubber hose in the top of the plastic hose going to reservoir. I pulled the rubber hose out.
Is there a way of heating the hose in hot water in order to soften it enough to make a tight connection so I can tighten the clamp.

You're right, all the paint was gone, but there was no rust. Once I get the leak fixed, then I can clean up the area and get some paint on it.

Bob Pratt