[T2] Break booster/master cylinder.

Snoopy vwsnoopy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 03:09:18 MST 2015

If you wait long enough there will be.   Brake fluid will eat right through the paint allowing rust to make a natural drain plug.

Reach under the seat and behind the brake reservoir with a paper towel.   After you empty all the junk from under there, wipe the floor and see if there is any residue.

I've had a leaky reservoir in the past.  The leak will run along the rails and drip under the bus in the weirdest of places to complicate trouble shooting.

Please excuse the brevity or typos in this email. Sent from my iPhone