[T2] bus panel parts

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Apr 28 04:45:00 MST 2015

Hi Guys,

I am finally trying to put together an order to fix my '69 singlecab, which my  friend had an accident in last summer. I've got to order the front nose section (and I see that I will need to buy some items to adapt a later nose to the earlier bus).

While I've got it in the shop, I was going to tackle some other body issues - the rocker panel under the treasure chest doors, and the front floors in particular. Are the regular bus panels the same as the singlecab ones? It looks like it is three different parts for each side.

Thanks for any tips on this - all the body parts are quite pricey to ship -so I'm trying to get them all in one order.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab