[T2] hard to start in the rain...

Greg Potts greg at pottsfamily.ca
Fri Apr 17 14:51:06 MST 2015

Sorry for the late reply...

Best advice I can give you on this one is to wait until it gets dark
out, mist the engine bay with water, then have someone turn it over
while you watch for the light show in the engine bay. There are bound to
be sparks jumping somewhere, and that will be where your fix is needed.

Happy Trails,

Greg Potts
www.pottsfamily.ca/westfakia
www.busesofthecorn.com