[T2] Push Rod Tubes

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Apr 14 15:59:06 MST 2015

Hey Bob,

My future bus pilot loves the bus - he loves sitting in the driver's seat and taking me for a drive to Mimi's (his grandma). I just got another future bus pilot on Saturday.

I think I'm taking my westy out of winter storage for a sojourn this weekend with all of them, and am very excited about it. I've got to find time for a bit of a test drive, as it's been sitting all winter.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab