[T2] Rear Brake Cylinder

Kevin Guarnotta kguarnotta at usa.net
Thu Sep 11 17:02:50 MST 2014

The front swap to the Disc brakes was done by the Previous Owner.

I guess I'll find out when I take the rear brakes apart what type I have.

I went ahead and ordered the German Rear Cylinder, I figure it was worth an
extra $25 to not have to do it again, and to help save my bus. Then again,
my friend got in an accident in my bus on Tuesday. It is painful. The face
of the bus is pretty bad. Not sure how I'm going to tackle this yet.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab