[T2] Primer

John Kolak jkolak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 23:23:20 MST 2014

I've been looking at factory spec sheets. Most say 3 to 6 hours dry
time and 3 to 7 days cure time, with the long times being cool or
humid weather, which would apply to my case.

I was hoping to get away with prepping and priming a section while the
sun is out, hoping it will be dry enough to be rained on after a
little drying time.

Theoretically oil repels water, so I would think it would be okay if
it rained sooner. If anyone has direct experience with this, it would
be appreciated.

John