[T2] Buses By The Depot Campout/Open House/Whs Sale - Oct 4 in PA

The Bus Depot type2 at busdepot.com
Thu Sep 4 19:35:29 MST 2014

We now have a date for Buses By The Depot 2014 - Saturday October 4. This
LiMBO sponsored event has been growing every year. It's in a wooded county
park near our shop in eastern PA (about midpoint between Philly, Allentown,
and Reading). The park has playgrounds, walking/hiking trails, and lakes,
and we have a potluck dinner Saturday evening.

You can come for the day or camp out. Camping is effectively "free" - you
pay $12 per night to reserve space, but get the full $12 back in the form of
a Bus Depot store credit. Some people stay just Saturday night, but we've
had a growing contingent (almost 2/3 of attendees last year) that come
Friday night and spends the weekend. If you're close enough to make it a day
trip, you can do that at no cost with no reservation.

As in years past, there will also be a caravan through the park to the
annual Bus Depot Warehouse Sale and Open House, which is 2-4 pm that
Saturday. Once a year we open our warehouse to the general public, so you
can wander around, look over items you've only seen online, and sort through
scratch-and-dent items that are heavily marked down.

Full details are at http://www.busdepot.com/details/bbd/

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces, as well as lots of new ones!

Ron Salmon
The Bus Depot, Inc.
www.busdepot.com