[T2] shower in a vanagon ...

Jim Arnott jrasite at eoni.com
Mon Oct 27 20:28:14 MST 2014

That sounds almost EXACTLY like Ed Anderson’s Adventurewagen shower.  Solar heated tank on the roof. Hose with a valved hand shower in through the skylight. Curtain that snaps to the roof and top bunk in four places. A plastic tub to stand in and Voila!

Pack it away in the tub when you’re not using it.

I know that there are pictures out on the Internet tubes somewhere….

Jim

"If you look around the room, and you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room."
-- Lorne Michaels