[T2] now what.?

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Oct 20 15:22:01 MST 2014

bus depot suggested
Derrick Zimmerer at Way out salvage
dropped engine there last fri and could eat off any surface in the shop
if the shop is any indication of the work done I was impressed.

now finding the place!!!!

didn't really expect him to man up and do the right thing but it is the
$$$$$  that is the real problem.

would do it myself but don't have the place or tools.

Bob