[T2] Help needed

John Kolak jkolak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:22:08 MST 2014

I can't help with local knowledge, but I can ask how is the clutch
clearance? When you depress the pedal, how far up off the floor can
you raise the pedal before you feel the clutch start to engage? If
it's right at the floor, you might adjust the cable.

Also, hows the throw on the shift stick? Do you feel a healthy amount
of entry into third gear as you move the stick? If not, check the
condition of the shift coupler in front of the transmission and if it
is good, check the adjustment of the shifter on the cab floor. If
you're out of luck, you may need new shift rod bushings.

John