[T2] interior pull ...

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Tue Oct 14 19:05:47 MST 2014

wow … that second link is exactly what I was looking for … I mean I know it isn’t rocket surgery … but that link will save me a bunch of time. I want to pull the interior and tidy things up a bit … then get it painted over the winter … it’s got at least three major touch up spots … still a fair amount of original paint but i want it to look PERFECT …. pulled off much of the plastic papery stuff and replaced it with this pretty nice fabric … just got the engine rebuilt … now to get the body touched up … its rust free … still I want it looking nice

jdd