[T2] IT DIED!

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Oct 3 18:06:03 MST 2014

   popped a galley plug before in when this engine was built it was
supposed to have all galleys tapped and plugged ??

waiting for Gary from Suburban to call me back

I'm in Maryland.

know anything about Derrick at Way Out Salvage in Arkansas???

NW connecting rod has closed their doors I guess phone is disconected.
Bruce here in Baltimore at RJ Loock built my first engine and he did a
great job over 150k still with strong oil presure.  since then ?!?!?!

have about $1,000 little bits and pieces that need fixing and still
haven't found a shift cable so not sure if it is going to be cost
effective to sink more money into it, I'm 66yrs old and love this bus but
sometimes ?!?!?!?!

Bob

\