[T2] Crankshaft: how screwed am I?

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sun Nov 30 15:47:15 MST 2014

I think it is savable.

yes use the other dowel holes
don't bang on the crank but grind the high spots down.
the washer is a shim if I am not mistaken and it should be used.  if the
one you have is damaged I am sure someone here has a boat load of them in
their garage.  I might even have one or two if I can find them.

if there is no other damage to engine you should be good

Bob