[T2] Clutch Problem

Michael muts at verizon.net
Sun Nov 9 21:50:32 MST 2014

Sounds like what happened to my clutch disk lining on the 78-a LUK disk-
it cracked apart and flung the bits to the outside, where it interfered
with the disk fully disengaging between flywheel and pressure plate and
making it progressively harder to shift.  Learned to shift by matching
the rpms to the shift......before pulling the whole thing.  One could
have issues with the throwout beating, but you'd feel that in the free play?

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper