[T2] My brake booster came with a surprise inside?

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 12:35:58 MST 2014

Greg's problem

>When the booster was removed I couldn't help but notice there were some
>loose parts rattling around inside it. I carefully removed them and I
>cannot quite figure out where the clip fits.
>
>I posted a pic of the booster here:
>http://www.pottsfamily.ca/pottsfamily/wordpress/?p=72

	prompts me to sympathy, and also to point out that anyone
able to acquire a bus with no brake booster, but with discs in front,
should understand the booster is not needed.  My '73 is in that
category and I fail to see any need for a brake booster which is (as
Greg is ruefully discovering) makes just one more set of potential
problems.

Best of luck Greg

--
Robt Mann