[T2] 15" TIres

Gregory Urban urban at yaic.com
Thu May 15 07:35:34 MST 2014

I have the Vredesteins which I ordered from Bus Depot several years ago.

http://www.busdepot.com/comtrac15

Although the web site doesn't list the tire size, they come in several
(which I know because they shipped two different sizes :-) ).  I'm not near
the bus but I believe I have 205/75-15 and 205/70-15 (IIRC the 75's are
taller than the stock 14", the 70's are almost identical diameter).