[T2] 28th annual Twin Cities Volkswagen Club "Bug In"

Bradley Spear mnexplorer at comcast.net
Wed May 14 16:48:48 MST 2014

This is from Westside Volkswagen's web site.  This is the dealership where
we have the annual show:

Join us for our "BUG IN"!

JOIN US! Sunday June 1st for our 28th annual "BUG IN" here at Luther
Westside Volkswagen! A special guest will be the "inventor" of the "Dune
Buggy" Bruce Meyers and we will show a special selection of local Dune
Buggies as well as "Classic Beetles", Micro Buses, Karman Ghia's etc. We
expect to have about 150 classic cars on display and in our show floor for
this one day only event! Come and meet Bruce (he lives in California) and
see some historic Volkswagen vehicles! There is no admission charge and the
gates open at 9 am and closes at 3 pm. HOPE to see you here!

Westside Volkswagen
2370 Highway 100
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
877.226.7040

Could someone please forward this to the Vanagon and split window lists?

Thanks,
Brad Spear
'72 Westy
Burnsville, MN