[T2] front cot & seats?

Kevin Guarnotta kguarnotta at usa.net
Wed May 14 04:45:56 MST 2014

Thanks for the encouragement. First - I didn't even know that the seats
tilted back, but I figured that out. And the head rests were REALLY stuck.
It took some force, if you guys had not told me they come out, I would have
thought I was going to break them pulling them out. I think I'll add some
sort of lube or wax or something to the head rests so they come out easier.

Anyway - thanks, I got the cot in, and my son went up on it. I think I was a
bit more excited about it then him. He was in the middle of driving the bus
to Mimi and Papa's house, and didn't like the interruption.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab