[T2] Tire choice for 15x6 rims- check the dates!

Sami Dakhlia sami.dakhlia at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:32:16 MST 2014

Thanks Mike, Bob, and everybody else for your kind feedback. Kudos
also to busdepot for their informative and very convincing page on
proper tire choices (http://www.busdepot.com/details/tires/), far more
convincing, IMHO, than GoWesty's reassurances that the 205/65R15
Michelin Defender's 1565 lbs rating makes it a safe fit.
The price difference is significant, $50 to $65 per tire, but it's a
small price to pay for a good conscience.

Sami