[T2] Wiring question

Joe Average joeaverage at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 20 12:03:16 MST 2014

On 03/20/2014 11:24 AM, Joe St.Croix wrote:
> there is most likely fewer connectors in the rear of the bus..

That's one for pulling it out the engine bay and one for pulling it out
up front... ;)

I'm guessing that disconnecting it in the front would not involve
multiple sockets where multiple wires are joined together in a nylon
socket. However disconnecting it in the back would likely only mean the
starter and the tailights, the gas gauge, etc. Fuel injection harness is
in my storage box. Hmmmm....

Either way it ends up, thanks. Any more thoughts anyone? I need a tie
breaker.

Chris in TN