[T2] Air in brakes problem continues

Scott Busby swbusby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:28:38 MST 2014

I have used speedbleeders. While they are slightly easier than twisting the
plug open and closed with each pump, they do back-flow slightly between
pumps. (the check valve is not absolutely perfect) In the end, I went back
to using standard plugs - not because the speedbleeders were bad, but
because the benefit was marginal.

If you have air in the line, and want to push fluid backwards from the plug
with a hand fluid pump, the speed bleeders would prevent this solution from
working. (the check valve wont let you push fluid backwards).

Scott B
74 Bus